Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Technique Tuesday

Today is Technique Tuesday at Shelly's Images.

I love to make cards that are just different than the normal folded cards. Don't you love to do that as well. And if you haven't done it yet... well here is a tutorial I made so
you can make this back folded card just by following this tutorial step by step.

I made this cards using the brand new stamp from Shelly's Images that is available here.




Well I hope you like it and please leave a comment and show me what you made with it.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific Tutorial Marion! Love the cards!! Can't wait to give these folds a try!!
    Hugs & Happy Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda made a great card using Marion's tutorial. I posted it on my old blog (that I hope Rhonda will begin to share with me). Click the link to see Rhonda's card.
    http://shellyspreciousmemories.blogspot.com/2010/05/back-fold-tutorial-card-by-rhonda.html

    ReplyDelete