Thursday, May 20, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday




OH MY GOSH OMG... I forgot.. it is so much fun to use images on layouts too.
On this one I used Shelly's Images.. the flip flops and the sunshine.
If you notice I still only used WHITE BACKGROUND PAPER ONLY... No other paper.
The whole layout has no coloured paper or patterned paper... digital image with titling and the sunshine, embellishments, mesh, doodling and ribbon. Hope this inspired you to try a layout with digital images. Be sure to share it with us in the link in post below... it will also count in the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bev, what a really cool layout!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used the mesh!
    Great minds think alike - I'll have a project that will be adorn with my FAVORITE thing - FLIP FLOPS tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing layout Bev. :)

    I love how the flip flops are used!

    ReplyDelete