Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BIRTHDAY CARDS - Birthday Party Day 4

Are you girls having a great time CELEBRATING this week?! 
I dont' know about you, but I sure am!!

Every year around my birthday, I LOVE getting HAPPY MAIL as in Birthday Cards (other happy mail is Great, but Birthday Happy Mail is FANTASTIC!!)
Sometimes, once in a while with that HAPPY MAIL come little $URPRISES $tuffed right inside them - you know the kind of $URPRISES I'm talking about - usually from a family member or friend that lives too far away to give you a gift or is $MART and knows there's NO POSSIBLE way they could ever pick the RIGHT new high tech $crappy gaget or gizmo that would be the PERFECT addition to your $tudio.  :)
Now, that's the kind of $URPRISE we LOVE!!  :)

So because we're celebrating and because we know we'll have HAPPY MAIL filled with a little $URPRISE here and there to take to the local $crapbook $tore and $PEND, leave us a comment and tell us what you'd $pend your $URPRISE on.  Is it a $crappy tool?  $crappy Organization?  We want to know all about your $crappy Faves!!  Let us know what's on your list and give us $ome details!!
~Min

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous money voucher holder, so glad you have lots of lovely surprises lol! Mine would have to be more copics or embossing folders etc, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some new cuttlebug cut and emboss folders that I would spend it on, along with some more copics and yes, digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'need' more Copics and embossing folders, but truly WANT a scor-pal, so that is where any birthday green would go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every tool for a wonderful Stamping and embossing technique!
    On my wishlist is the Embossing Lightbox and the Embossing template tool (all in different shapes) that I so would like to have some day...LOL
    The Money gift card is fabulous! I love the design and colors you used!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness! I have to tell you....I get those kind of $urprises from my parents for all my birthdays and I never end up spending them because I have myself convinced it has to be a really special gift to buy since it's from them. Silly isn't it? Especially since I'm addicted to all things stamping/scrapping lately and am outgrowing my little space! LOL

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to get those little extra gifts in bday cards! I would have a hard time choosing, but I love little embellishments, inks or ribbons! You can never have too many of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a tough one to decide on. I would probably browse the craft store, wait, I know. I would have my crafting area designed for more space! Then I'll get more things to fill the space, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh another mind ticking quest and rather heavy on heart..lolzz. I love getting these surprises ;) and since I am into scrapbooking and crafting lately.. I have a long list for grabiees...and the next on my list is to own a 'Cricut Expression'. Just waiting for the day..hehe
    Enjoy your day.. Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an easy one for me. I would definitely spend the $urprise on rhinestones, my utmost favorite embellishment. My local craft store, where I do most of my shopping has a bad wrap for having a product on the shelves and as soon as they are all gone they don't bring it back. So I would stockpile my shelves so that I don't run out for a long time. LOL
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would spend my birthday surprise on Cricut cartridges. There are so many nice ones out there and they are expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would spend my birthday surprise on some sort of diecutting/embossing machine. I have to do everything by hand at the moment. If there was any pennies left over then the dies and folders to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My money would go towards some Copics and a new Cricut Cartridge. With the left over dollars, i would splurge on a package of Dove, to melt in my mouth while I scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm soooo running behind. oh i would definitely spend my $$$$ on copics. my goal is to own all of them. call me nuts - lol

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete