Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!


Happy Wednesday and welcome to this week's edition of Fab Follower of the week!

This week we'd like to give a little shout out to Tammy from My Craft Central Blog

What a fabulously AWESOME blog Tammy has!! Not only do I absolutely love the WHIMSY of her blog design, but her creations are just terrific. The images she uses just make me GRIN!

Two cards that I ran across and just love were in the "My Three Dad's" post.

I just LOVE the dad getting sprayed by the hose by the little girl and the two laughing cactus (or is it cacti? - did I even spell it right??)

Anyway, if you haven't stopped by Tammy's blog, stop by, enjoy the inspiration and leave her a little Love!

Congrats for being our Fab Follower of the Week this week Tammy!

We're so glad to have you!

Hugs!

~Min~



2 comments:

  1. OM Gosh!! What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you for your sweet words and for featuring my blog!! I'm so honored!!
    Big hugs and smiles!! :o)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tammy! I just visited your blog and it is so fun! You have such colorful and fun projects. Thanks for inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete