Friday, September 24, 2010

FRIGHTFULLY EXCITING!


Fright Night is nearly here!!
Tomorrow night at 6 PM CST we'll be kicking off our First Fright Night Event at the CDAC.
We are so excited about this event!!
We've got games and prizes and maybe an occasional ghoul or goblin that stops by (and quite possibly with a FREEBIE??!
You WON'T want to miss it.

But right now, we're giving you a chance to get your name in the witches hat this Fright Night Eve to be our first winner.

What do I have to do?  You ask?
Take our Fright Night Banner from above and post it on your blog - tell your friends about this (this is one of those parties where we WANT you to invite your friends!!
Leave us a comment in this post with the link back to your site.

Tomorrow night after the Fright Night kick off we'll announce our first Fright Night Winner!
FRIGHTFULLY EXCITING, isn't it?!

8 comments:

  1. I have posted your banner and invited all readers to participate. Here is my blog address:
    http://u-inspire-me.blogspot.com/2010/09/frightfully-exciting.html Thanks for the chance to be a winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are at the top of my sidebar....I have high hopes that I will have computer access this weekend while away!
    http://aprilsalley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. We are going to have alot of fun!

    I hope you can drop in and enjoy some of the other games and prizes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://craftsfriendsangels.blogspot.com/
    OOPS thought i linked it here, but only on CDAC, well see you tonight...........my time ( in SA ) will be really NIGHT........lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just realised that I forgot to leave a comment here and I also calculated the time difference wrong. Your fun and games begin at 1.30am South African time and I will be asleep but look forward to checking in first thing tomorrow morning.
    My blog post is here:
    http://dkhdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/09/fun-and-games-at-shellys-images.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added your link to my blog. I hope to be able to be close by the computer tonight. My blog site is http://moments-by-Marla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the time difference everyone. We will have the freebies available at our CDAC site in the Fright Night Freebies discussion. Be sure to drop in and check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Marla....we are going to have so much fun. Everything starts at CDAC in just under 45 minutes. :)

    If you aren't registered there please hurry over and do that.

    ReplyDelete