Monday, April 11, 2011

Marvelous Monday - Some Bunny

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I enjoyed mine.  We were super busy, but the weather was wonderful and the sun was shining.  


Today our Marvelous Monday image is "Some Bunny".  Does he look familiar?  Well, if he does then you are right.  This cute image has been in the store since nearly the day it opened.  But I thought he deserved his own Marvelous Monday so we are featuring him today.  Don't forget!  He is available a the store today at a special sale price.  Be sure to get to the store today to take advantage of the special price.

Of course "Some Bunny" is great for Easter projects.  But he would also be great for a "Some Bunny loves you!" project.  Or how about a "Need a friend?  I'm ALL ears!" card?

Here are the fantastic projects that the Design Team and I made for you this week.

This stunning project is from Amanda.  I love the muted colors of her coloring.  And the shape behind the image really makes the image stand out.

This card is made by Sammi.  I love how she used the Somebunny Loves You sentiment!  And the glittery flower is just beautiful. 

I love the patterned papers that Stephanie chose.  And the white rabbit is so different from the other projects. As always it is so fun to see the same image interpreted by so many talented crafters.

Jen created this wonderful project for our feature this week!  I LOVE the coloring of her bunny.  And I would love to sink my teeth into the goodies in this picture!!!

And this fabulous project is from this week's Guest Designer Mandy!  Thank you so much Mandy!  We are happy to have you joining our team this week!  I just love the colors that Mandy used.  

Here is my card using Some Bunny.  The bead spray that you see on the card is made by me.  If you ask really nicely I might teach you how to make these too!  ;)


Be sure to check back tomorrow for our Technique Tuesday and some information on how you can get the free Easter Collection set from Shelly's Images.  

And we are still celebrating Scrappy's Birthday with our challenge.  Scrappy said she was planning to celebrate for a full week so we decided to honor her with our challenge.  Please help us celebrate by joining our challenge.  You have through Wednesday to enter a project.  (Scrappy, I am still waiting for my piece of cake!)

5 comments:

  1. The bunny is adorable and the cards are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just FABULOUS ladies! Great job!!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. such amazing cards by all! Love your bead spray too Shelly!
    Thanks for sharing your talent ladies!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Image and such lovely cards the team made!!!

    ReplyDelete