Friday, July 22, 2011

Shelly's Birthday Blog Party - Final Day

What a week!  It really has gone by so fast.  


Thanks to those who played along with us.  I think that everyone is so crazy busy right now and I so appreciate those who took the time out of their busy days to join us for our celebration.

Today's activity is the easiest of all.  Just leave me a little birthday wish in the comments of this post.  That's it.  We will draw at least one random winner from the comments.  The drawing will take place sometime this evening.  (Sorry I can't be more specific on the time...my Mom in Law is taking me out for my birthday :)  )  

Stay tuned for all of our winners this week.  I will do my best to post the winners this evening, but it may be tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. Shelly have a wonderful day with all the good things that make birthdays special. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time at dinner enjoying time with family, and remember it's your birthday so go ahead and have that CAKE!!!
    ♥ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are going somewhere really nice for your birthday Shelly, enjoy your celebrations with your MIL and the rest of your family.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, May all your wishes come true on this your Birthday, have an enjoyable dinner and day with your MIL and family.
    Much Love,
    DQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, do take your time out and enjoy this beautiful birthday day with your MIL! You deserve a break lady:-)

    Family time is better than working:-) Enjoy and Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a SUPER special birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have had a great Birthday week and a wonderful year ahead of you. Pauline L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shelly - A Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful dinner tonight!! Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shelly!

    I hope you have a fantastic birthday! Here's an Irish blessing for you:

    May you always have change in your pocket, curls in your hair and a laugh in your heart.

    (okay, I made some of it up, but we are Irish!)

    Happy Birthday!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete