Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - Box in a bag

Today it's Tutorial Tuesday again at Shelly's, and I surfed down the internet to find a nice box for you to make, cause I bet you all know right now, I love Boxes and special fold Cards!!!


Supplies: Cardstock 4,5 x 4,5
Desingner Paper 5,5 x 11
Tape
Strip of Cardstock 1 x 11
Scallop Punch
Tab
Ribbon




Take the Cardstock 4,5 x 4,5 inch and score at 1 inch all around





Cut on the lines as shown and glue or tape your box together.




Take your Designer Paper and put tape on the bottem and and up one side of the back of the background paper.




Now peel of the tape an lay your box along the bottem edge of the DP so they are even withe each other, start about half way on the side of the box and go around.





Take your strip of Cardstock 1 x 11 inch and your Scallop Punch, after punching put on some tape and wrap it around as the picture shows.




If you have a tab use it, I don't, so I took a nestabilitie to make a circle.




Put 2 tabs or folded circles at the front and the back of the Box (in the middle ofcourse) and punch a hole in it.




Now the final step, take your ribbon and put the box together, after you filled it up with some nice treats.



I hope you all have a lot of fun making this Box, I put mine togehter in less than half an hour, so if you need a quick present, this is perfect Box to make.

10 comments:

  1. Just lovely Amanda! I want to make about a million of these for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! I have a million ideas for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you make it look so easy this is amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh..
    how cute is that ? :)
    your tutorial is so very clear and simple to follow :)
    i am definitely going to try it :)
    love
    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great tutorial Amanda, they look so easy when you break it down, you've inspired me to have a go!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Great Idea!! Thank you for tutorial.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this tutorial Amanda - wonderful project - can't wait to give it a try!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW ... this looks awesome! Perfect for those little holiday treats for my neighbor kids! Thanks Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete